INTAKE: 20 seats
1. Medical-Surgical Nursing - 2 seats
2. Pediatric Nursing - 5 seats
3. Community Health Nursing - 4 seats
4. Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing - 5 seats
5. Psychiatric Nursing - 4 seats
Mode of Admission:
Through Entrance Test by University
1. Passed in BSc Nursing (Basic) or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing or Post Certificate BSc Nursing of
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
or any other University accepted as equivalent by
BFUHS and must have obtained a minimum of not less than 55% aggregate marks. In respect of candidates belonging to SC and ST, the aggregate marks obtained be not less than 50% instead of 55% as above.
2. Minimum of one year of experience after obtaining B.Sc. Nursing (Basic) or minimum of one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree or Post Certificate B.Sc. Nursing, in a hospital or in Nursing Educational Institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
3. Registered in any State Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
4. Candidates should produce Eligibility Certificate from baba Farid University of health Sciences FARIDKOT., (This applies to only the candidates who have passed from other universities).
5. Candidate shall be medically fit.
Age: For General Category, it is 48 years and for SC/ST candidates, it is 50 years at the time of admission.
Two academic years from the date of commencement of the program. Terms and vacations shall be as notified by the university from time to time.